My journey into uncovering the Germ Theory lies.
A few years ago, a loved one of mine was misdiagnosed and mistreated by our medical system. They were abused with numerous toxic drugs and unnecessary invasive medical procedures that unfortunately cost them their life after years of suffering under horrific conditions.
Upon trying to discover the best ways to help them through this difficult health crisis, I stumbled upon the lies of Germ Theory and the disastrous state of our “health” care system. I found out about the battle between Antoine BeChamp vs. the plagarist Louis Pasteur. I began to study the differences between Germ Theory and Terrain Theory. I became aware of the influence of the Rockefellers on the creation of our medical establishment. I immersed myself in the work of David Crowe, Stefan Lanka, Roberto Giraldo, The Perth Group, Liam Scheff, Celia Farber, and many others.
Flash forward to 2020 and it became obvious that I could no longer sit on the sidelines while accumulating this information for myself. The world became enthralled in a “pandemic” based on numerous false pretenses and deliberate misinformation/propaganda. We found ourselves in a Testing Pandemic bolstered by FEAR. Too many were acting on inaccurate information from Pharmaceutically-controlled mainstream sources without ever being aware of the fact that there is a much more logical side to this debate. One based upon knowledge and not FEAR.
I decided it was time to share this information on Facebook with friends, family, and whomever needed to hear it. Unfortunately, this has become increasingly difficult in the face of the current censorship. This Orwellian landscape has led me to the creation of this blog. I plan to share the posts I have done on the falicious methods used in Virology, the lack of valid scientific evidence in regards to “viruses” and antibodies, the trickery involved in genomics, the dangers involved with vaccines and various medical interventions, as well as provide information I come across on the best ways to care for ones health naturally.
I am not a doctor, virologist, microbiologist, scientist, etc. Many will use this against me. My educational background is in Health and Exercise Science. I have been a personal trainer, a nutritionist, and currently I am a health/wellness coach. What I share here is based upon years of research and reading from the original studies/sources. I will always do my best to provide the sources for where the information comes from. It is the single greatest advice I took from Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test currently being misused around the world:
“I think it’s simple logic. It doesn’t require that anyone have any specialized knowledge of the field. The fact is that if there were evidence that HIV causes AIDS-if anyone who was in fact a specialist in that area could write a review of the literature, in which a number of scientific studies were cited that either singly or as a group could support the hypothesis that HIV is the probable cause of AIDS-somebody would have written it. There’s no paper, nor is there a review mentioning a number of papers that all taken together would support that statement.” – Kary Mullis
I hope the information I’ve acquired on my journey will help you on your own.
My Latest Posts
• • •
- The Reproducibility Crisis in Antibody ResearchOver the last few decades, it has been shown that there is a huge reproducibility crisis going on in the sciences. This was brilliantly pointed out by John Ioannidis, a… Continue reading The Reproducibility Crisis in Antibody Research
- “Virus” Variants or Sequencing Errors/Artefacts?ARTEFACTS (Genomics): “In genetics a result that does not represent the true biological material or function but arises from a technical, often artificial, process. Artefacts can lead to misleading results from sequencing. To… Continue reading “Virus” Variants or Sequencing Errors/Artefacts?
- Fouchier “SARS-COV-1” Paper (2003): Koch’s Postulates Fulfilled?“It is obvious that Koch’s Postulates have not been satisfied in viral diseases.” -Thomas Rivers 1937 During the 2003 SARS “epidemic,” the WHO regularly announced updates about their search for… Continue reading Fouchier “SARS-COV-1” Paper (2003): Koch’s Postulates Fulfilled?
- Thomas Rivers Revision of Koch’s Postulates (1937)In 1884, German scientist Robert Koch devised a set of logic-based criteria that needed to be met in order to prove a specific pathogen caused a disease. By 1890, he… Continue reading Thomas Rivers Revision of Koch’s Postulates (1937)
- Ksiazek “SARS-COV-1” Paper (2003)This is the final of the four papers used to claim that Koch’s Postulates (four logic-based criteria needed to be met in order to claim a pathogen causes disease), were… Continue reading Ksiazek “SARS-COV-1” Paper (2003)
- Poutanen “SARS-COV-1” Paper (2003)The Poutanen study/report summarized the initial epidemiologic findings, clinical description, and diagnostic findings for the first probable cases of “SARS” in Canada. This paper was used along with three others… Continue reading Poutanen “SARS-COV-1” Paper (2003)
- Drosten “SARS-COV-1” Paper (2003)Christian Drosten, a German virologist who helped to create the problematic “SARS-COV-2” PCR test without ever actually seeing a “virus,” was also heavily involved in the original “SARS-COV-1” discovery process.… Continue reading Drosten “SARS-COV-1” Paper (2003)
- J.S.M. Peiris “SARS-COV-1” Paper (2003)On November 16, 2002, the first case of an atypical pneumonia was reported in Guangdong province in the southern part of China. It wasn’t until nearly 4 months later on… Continue reading J.S.M. Peiris “SARS-COV-1” Paper (2003)
- Virologists: Making Conclusions Not Justified by the DataHow do virologists back up the various claims they make regarding “viruses” and their variants? Are the reports of increased virulence and transmissibility confirmed by the data? What valid scientific… Continue reading Virologists: Making Conclusions Not Justified by the Data
- “Viral” Genomics: Nothing but Strings of Letters in a Data Bank“Although all that is terrific, says Calisher, a string of DNA letters in a data bank tells little or nothing about how a virus multiplies, which animals carry it, how it makes… Continue reading “Viral” Genomics: Nothing but Strings of Letters in a Data Bank
• • •