My journey into uncovering the Germ Theory lies.
A few years ago, a loved one of mine was misdiagnosed and mistreated by our medical system. They were abused with numerous toxic drugs and unnecessary invasive medical procedures that unfortunately cost them their life after years of suffering under horrific conditions.
Upon trying to discover the best ways to help them through this difficult health crisis, I stumbled upon the lies of Germ Theory and the disastrous state of our “health” care system. I found out about the battle between Antoine BeChamp vs. the plagarist Louis Pasteur. I began to study the differences between Germ Theory and Terrain Theory. I became aware of the influence of the Rockefellers on the creation of our medical establishment. I immersed myself in the work of David Crowe, Stefan Lanka, Roberto Giraldo, The Perth Group, Liam Scheff, Celia Farber, and many others.
Flash forward to 2020 and it became obvious that I could no longer sit on the sidelines while accumulating this information for myself. The world became enthralled in a “pandemic” based on numerous false pretenses and deliberate misinformation/propaganda. We found ourselves in a Testing Pandemic bolstered by FEAR. Too many were acting on inaccurate information from Pharmaceutically-controlled mainstream sources without ever being aware of the fact that there is a much more logical side to this debate. One based upon knowledge and not FEAR.
I decided it was time to share this information on Facebook with friends, family, and whomever needed to hear it. Unfortunately, this has become increasingly difficult in the face of the current censorship. This Orwellian landscape has led me to the creation of this blog. I plan to share the posts I have done on the falicious methods used in Virology, the lack of valid scientific evidence in regards to “viruses” and antibodies, the trickery involved in genomics, the dangers involved with vaccines and various medical interventions, as well as provide information I come across on the best ways to care for ones health naturally.
I am not a doctor, virologist, microbiologist, scientist, etc. Many will use this against me. My educational background is in Health and Exercise Science. I have been a personal trainer, a nutritionist, and currently I am a health/wellness coach. What I share here is based upon years of research and reading from the original studies/sources. I will always do my best to provide the sources for where the information comes from. It is the single greatest advice I took from Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test currently being misused around the world:
“I think it’s simple logic. It doesn’t require that anyone have any specialized knowledge of the field. The fact is that if there were evidence that HIV causes AIDS-if anyone who was in fact a specialist in that area could write a review of the literature, in which a number of scientific studies were cited that either singly or as a group could support the hypothesis that HIV is the probable cause of AIDS-somebody would have written it. There’s no paper, nor is there a review mentioning a number of papers that all taken together would support that statement.” – Kary Mullis
I hope the information I’ve acquired on my journey will help you on your own.
My Latest Posts
• • •
- The Ebola “Virus” Part 1A comment was recently left on one of my posts that caught my attention: If you 🤡s are all so confident viruses don’t exist, head over to an African country… Continue reading The Ebola “Virus” Part 1
- AntiviralI am excited to announce the arrival of a weekly newsletter on Substack that I have titled “Antiviral.” As I often write short pieces breaking down news articles and studies… Continue reading Antiviral
- Dr. Mark Bailey Bids Farewell to VirologyI’m extremely excited to share Dr. Mark Bailey’s latest essay on the fraud of virology. I know this one has been a long time in the making and has even… Continue reading Dr. Mark Bailey Bids Farewell to Virology
- Keeping the Truth Movement True with Patrick Gunnels and Eric CoppolinoYesterday, Eric Coppolino and I were invited to the “Reading Epic Threads” show with Patrick Gunnels to discuss unity and disunity in the truth movement and where to draw the… Continue reading Keeping the Truth Movement True with Patrick Gunnels and Eric Coppolino
- Setting the Record Straight With Regis TremblayAfter everything that happened with the Poornima Wagh situation, there seemed to be a lot of confusion and anger over how the events transpired. Fortunately Regis Tremblay, the man who… Continue reading Setting the Record Straight With Regis Tremblay
- Under the Microscope With the FakeologistIt is not my intention to draw out this situation with Poornima Wagh. However, many have had questions about how certain events transpired and why we felt we needed to… Continue reading Under the Microscope With the Fakeologist
- A Matter of Trust“Tell a lie once and all of your truths become questionable.” -Unknown Dr. Stefan Lanka. Dr. Tom Cowan. Dr. Andrew Kaufman. Dr. Sam Bailey. What do these four people, at… Continue reading A Matter of Trust
- The Marburg “Virus:” Precursor to EbolaMost of the known viral diseases were excluded and the infectious agent was shown to be a hitherto unknown virus with many peculiar characteristics: it infects guinea pigs but not… Continue reading The Marburg “Virus:” Precursor to Ebola
- Debating Virology With the FakeologistLast night marked my third time on the Fakeologist show and as usual, it was a fun and enlightening experience. We focused our attention on the recent “virus” debate drama… Continue reading Debating Virology With the Fakeologist
- Deconstructing Virology on The Dolores Cahill ShowYesterday, I had the pleasure of being on The Dolores Cahill Show on TNT (it’s dynamite 😉) with Dr. Kevin Corbett, Dr. Mark Bailey, and investigative journalist Eric Coppolino. It… Continue reading Deconstructing Virology on The Dolores Cahill Show
• • •