My journey into uncovering the Germ Theory lies.
A few years ago, a loved one of mine was misdiagnosed and mistreated by our medical system. They were abused with numerous toxic drugs and unnecessary invasive medical procedures that unfortunately cost them their life after years of suffering under horrific conditions.
Upon trying to discover the best ways to help them through this difficult health crisis, I stumbled upon the lies of Germ Theory and the disastrous state of our “health” care system. I found out about the battle between Antoine BeChamp vs. the plagarist Louis Pasteur. I began to study the differences between Germ Theory and Terrain Theory. I became aware of the influence of the Rockefellers on the creation of our medical establishment. I immersed myself in the work of David Crowe, Stefan Lanka, Roberto Giraldo, The Perth Group, Liam Scheff, Celia Farber, and many others.
Flash forward to 2020 and it became obvious that I could no longer sit on the sidelines while accumulating this information for myself. The world became enthralled in a “pandemic” based on numerous false pretenses and deliberate misinformation/propaganda. We found ourselves in a Testing Pandemic bolstered by FEAR. Too many were acting on inaccurate information from Pharmaceutically-controlled mainstream sources without ever being aware of the fact that there is a much more logical side to this debate. One based upon knowledge and not FEAR.
I decided it was time to share this information on Facebook with friends, family, and whomever needed to hear it. Unfortunately, this has become increasingly difficult in the face of the current censorship. This Orwellian landscape has led me to the creation of this blog. I plan to share the posts I have done on the falicious methods used in Virology, the lack of valid scientific evidence in regards to “viruses” and antibodies, the trickery involved in genomics, the dangers involved with vaccines and various medical interventions, as well as provide information I come across on the best ways to care for ones health naturally.
I am not a doctor, virologist, microbiologist, scientist, etc. Many will use this against me. My educational background is in Health and Exercise Science. I have been a personal trainer, a nutritionist, and currently I am a health/wellness coach. What I share here is based upon years of research and reading from the original studies/sources. I will always do my best to provide the sources for where the information comes from. It is the single greatest advice I took from Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test currently being misused around the world:
“I think it’s simple logic. It doesn’t require that anyone have any specialized knowledge of the field. The fact is that if there were evidence that HIV causes AIDS-if anyone who was in fact a specialist in that area could write a review of the literature, in which a number of scientific studies were cited that either singly or as a group could support the hypothesis that HIV is the probable cause of AIDS-somebody would have written it. There’s no paper, nor is there a review mentioning a number of papers that all taken together would support that statement.” – Kary Mullis
I hope the information I’ve acquired on my journey will help you on your own.
My Latest Posts
• • •
- The Natural Selection Theory of Antibody Formation (1955)Such a scientist does not allow himself to be blocked by inconvenient facts or by the confusing life of the laboratory. Such a scientist can attain the sublime through science… Continue reading The Natural Selection Theory of Antibody Formation (1955)
- The Indirect Template Theory of Antibody Production (1949)From 1900 to 1949, there were two main competing theories attempting to explain antibody production and formation as they had never been purified nor isolated directly from the fluids and… Continue reading The Indirect Template Theory of Antibody Production (1949)
- Antibodies, Plasma, and the Power of CorrelationThere is a real problem in the sciences that goes far beyond the methods and experiments. It is a deeper issue that has more to do with the very ideology… Continue reading Antibodies, Plasma, and the Power of Correlation
- Direct Template and the Theoretical Structure of Antibodies (1930-1940)I found that Landsteiner and I had a much different approach to science: Landsteiner would ask, ‘What do these experimental observations force us to believe about the nature of the… Continue reading Direct Template and the Theoretical Structure of Antibodies (1930-1940)
- The Antibody Equation (1929)It is very apparent to anyone looking into the origins of antibodies that the idea of what these entities are in terms of how they look and how they function… Continue reading The Antibody Equation (1929)
- Paul Ehrlich’s Side-Chain Antibody Theory (1900) Part 2: The Complement SystemFor of course it would be absurd to imagine that the mechanical diagrams have any representation in the world of fact. They are figments of the imagination, and may serve… Continue reading Paul Ehrlich’s Side-Chain Antibody Theory (1900) Part 2: The Complement System
- Paul Ehrlich’s Side-Chain Antibody Theory (1900) Part 1In 1900, Paul Ehrlich, considered the “Father of Chemotherapy,” took a shot at creating a theoretical explanation for how immunity occurs inside the human body. According to Ehrlich’s Nobel Prize… Continue reading Paul Ehrlich’s Side-Chain Antibody Theory (1900) Part 1
- Emil Von Behring’s Diphtheria/Tetanus Papers (1890): Precursor to AntibodiesEmil Von Behring is considered the “Father of Immunology” which creates some confusion as Edward Jenner is also considered the “Father of Immunology.” Either Immunology has two daddies or you… Continue reading Emil Von Behring’s Diphtheria/Tetanus Papers (1890): Precursor to Antibodies
- Introduction to ViroLIEgyThe world of virology can be a confusing and chaotic mess, especially if one does not know where to look or what to be looking for. In the interest of… Continue reading Introduction to ViroLIEgy
- The Shope Papillomavirus: The Precusor to HPVIn order to understand the deception of virology, it is important to trace every “virus” to its point of origin in order to see that there is no credible proof… Continue reading The Shope Papillomavirus: The Precusor to HPV
• • •