Yesterday, I had the pleasure of being on The Dolores Cahill Show on TNT (it’s dynamite 😉) with Dr. Kevin Corbett, Dr. Mark Bailey, and investigative journalist Eric Coppolino. It was a unique, fun, and engaging experience, and not just because it was 4 AM for me when we recorded (however, I will gladly use that as an excuse if I flubbed anything live on the air). Dolores graciously stepped aside to allow Dr. Corbett to guest host for the entire show while she helped to guide things along. We were able to use the two hours to cover many topics in virology, such as:
- Is virology science or pseudoscience?
- Does virology adhere to the scientific method?
- The use of direct vs indirect evidence.
- The increasingly digital domain of virology.
- The “Settling the Debate” challenge.
- The role of censorship and how to combat it.
- Returning science to its scientific roots.
- The rise of an “anti-viral” truth community and movement.
- And much more!
As the show was two hours long, it was broken up into two one-hour segments. I hope you are able to take away some interesting insight into this mess we call virology from our early morning jamboree.
For more from Professor Dolores Cahill, Inventor, Immunologist and President of the World Freedom Alliance, where she interviews leading figures in the fight for true dialogue in health science and politics worldwide, you can listen to her show here:
You can also visit her site:
Or find Dolores on Telegram: